Alexandre M. Mestdagh Esq.
Alexandre M. Mestdagh, an experienced real estate and business law attorney, was born in Brussels, Belgium and raised in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Mestdagh attended Bishop Moore High School and graduated cum laude from The George Washington University with a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs. Mr. Mestdagh obtained his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and a Master of Science in Real Estate in Finance from the University of Florida Warrington College of Business. Mr. Mestdagh is also fluent in English and French.
Mr. Mestdagh started his law career at a boutique transactional and civil litigation law firm focusing on real estate and business law matters. There he advised clients, which included individuals, businesses and lenders, on various residential, real estate and business transactions. Mr. Mestdagh opened the firm in May 2007 and focuses his practice on representing individuals and companies in all facets of acquiring, disposing and leasing of real estate. One particular area of real estate law Mr. Mestdagh devotes his practice to is timeshare law. He has provided legal solutions to numerous clients with their timeshare needs, including successfully negotiating with timeshare companies the disposition and cancellation of timeshares. Mr. Mestdagh has also assisted numerous clients transfer their timeshares to individuals, including spouses and heirs.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Florida, 2005
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 2004
- University of Florida Warrington School of Business
- M.S. - 2004
- Major: Real Estate
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A. - 1999
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: International Affairs
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section